Terms & Conditions
Table of contents
1. Scope and Definitions
2. Use of the Website
3. Registering for a Personal Account
4. Our Contract
5. The Order Process
6. Availability of Products and Delivery Times
7. Prices and Delivery Charges
10. Your Personal Data
12. Feedback and Complaints Policy
13. Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Terms
15. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
16. Click and Collect
17. Le Club Terms & Conditions
1. Scope and Definitions
1. These general terms and conditions (the "Terms") will apply when you access the Lacoste online shop either online or via your mobile device (the "Website") or place orders to purchase any of the products on the website.
2. Any reference to "we"/"us" in these Terms is a reference to Stores Specialists, Inc. – owner and operator of lacoste.com.ph, with office address at 4/F Midland Buendia Bldg., 403 Sen Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City, Philippines. We can be reached through the following:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone: +632 8830 5000
3. Any reference to "you" means you, the user of the Website.
4. Please read these Terms carefully before using the Website and placing your order. By ordering products from the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. By using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. By continuing to use any part of the Website, you confirm your acceptance of these Terms.
2. Use of the Website
1. You agree not to copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute or publicly display any content (except for your own information) from the Website without our prior written permission.
2. You acknowledge that all present and future copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in, or used in connection with, the products, the website or any part of it (the "rights"), including the manner in which the website is presented or appears and all information and documentation relating to it is our property (or that of our licensors), and nothing in these terms shall be taken to transfer any of the rights to you.
3. Solely for the purposes of accessing the Website and placing orders we hereby grant to you, for the period during which the Website is made available to you, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, licence to use the Rights.
4. You may not link to the Website, other than to the URL: http://www.lacoste.com.ph/, without our prior written consent.
3. Registering for a Personal Account
1. To make it easier for you to order products using the Website, we offer you the opportunity to register for a personal account. If you take advantage of this opportunity, any personal data that you provide us with during the registration process will be stored in our database and need not be entered with each new order; it will be entered into the order form automatically.
3. After registering for a personal account, you will automatically be sent an email that your account has been created. Your email address will act as the user ID for your account. During the registration process, you will be asked to create your own password. You will be given the opportunity to change the password when you log in to your account. You must keep your user ID and password confidential at all times, and not make them available to any other person. You agree to comply with all security directions and/or recommendations given by us and inform us immediately if you become aware of or suspect any unauthorized use of your account or if your account becomes available to an unauthorized person.
4. Without prejudice to our other rights and remedies we may suspend your access to the Website without liability if, in our reasonable opinion, such action is necessary to safeguard the Website. You will be responsible for any misuse of your user ID and password, including the placing of any order.
4. Our Contract
1. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy the products you select from the Website. All orders are subject to availability and will not constitute a binding contract of sale until accepted by us. As soon as this offer is accepted by us by sending a Processing Email (as specified below), your order forms a binding contract of sale between you and us as further set out at clause 5 below.
2. Purchases made on the website must be for your personal or gift use and are not to be used for resale, commercial purposes or any other commercial benefit. We reserve the right to refuse orders for multiple quantities of an item ordered by you or ordered to any one postal address.
3. The Website only sells products to individuals who can purchase with a credit card/debit card, via PayPal or other method(s) of payment as set out on the payment page. Available payment methods are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
4. The images of the products on our Website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colors & all product details accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display of the colors & details accurately reflects the color of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
5. The Order Process
1. You may select items from our range of products, details of which will be added to the "Shopping Bag" by clicking on the 'Add to Shopping Bag' button. By clicking on the 'Go to cart' button, you shall see your order summary and initiate the checkout process for the products added to the Shopping Bag. By clicking on the 'Confirm and pay' button you submit an offer to buy the products in the Shopping Bag and agree to pay for those items. Before placing an order you can view and amend your order details at any time in the ‘Cart & options’ section.
2. When you place your order to purchase products from the Website, we will automatically send you an email confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order (the "Order Received Email"). We recommend that you print out the Order Received Email and keep it for your own records. The Order Received Email does not constitute our acceptance of your order; it merely records the fact that we have received the order.
3. We may, at our sole discretion, choose not to accept your order for any reason which may include unavailability of the product, when your purchase is red-flagged for fraud, or any other reason that we deem appropriate. For orders that were not processed or were canceled, we will either not charge you, or refund you the total amount paid.
4. We will send you a second email when we dispatch your products which shall constitute our acceptance of your order (the "Processing Email"), at which point a binding contract of sale will be concluded between you and us.
5. If for any reason the products ordered by you are not available at the time you place your order, we will notify you of this by email. Our acceptance of your order in the Processing Email is limited to the products that are available - no contract of sale will be concluded in respect of products that are not available. We will retain the title in the products until full payment has been received by us.
6. Availability of Products and Delivery Time
1. We will notify you of the estimated delivery time for your products in the Order Received Email. Save in respect of customized products (for example polos created using our Polo Configurator), this estimated delivery date will usually be within three to five business days for Metro Manila orders and up to twelve days for Provincial orders (i.e. Excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holidays in the Republic of the Philippines) of sending you the Processing Email. It may take slightly longer to deliver products to very remote areas. In the case of customized products, the estimated delivery date will usually be within 20 business days. Dispatch dates are not guaranteed and should not be relied upon.
2. In the event that we become aware that we are unable to meet the original estimated delivery time stated in the Order Received Email, we will notify you of this as soon as possible and at the same time and without us being liable to you we will specify a new estimated delivery time.
3. Whilst we will do our best to deliver your products within the period of time defined above, sometimes it may take longer than our estimated delivery timelines. You accept that this may happen on some occasions.
4. If your order has not been received within our specified estimated delivery timelines, please check the status of your order by contacting us through email at email@example.com or chat. All estimated delivery timelines are subject to delays caused by seasonal or busy periods, weather and other unforeseen circumstances, though we will do everything we reasonably can to get your order to you on time. Please note that during exceptionally busy periods (e.g. Christmas), or when the weather is particularly inclement there may be delays in delivery.
5. Please note that the delivery company may require a signature on delivery and will not leave products without a signature. Orders can be delivered to a place of work which is usually easier and avoids the disappointment and delay of products being returned to us as undelivered by the courier.
6. We only deliver products to the locations listed on the Website checkout form.
7. Where you have ordered multiple products, we may sometimes need to deliver your products in more than one delivery/package.
8. Your order will be sent to the delivery address that you have given on your order form. We are not responsible if that delivery address is incorrect or incomplete. In these instances, we will only proceed with up to two delivery attempts before we cancel the order.
7. Prices and Delivery Charges
1. All of the prices listed on the Website include the currently applicable statutory value added tax.
2. The prices shown on the Website are stated in Philippine Pesos and exclude delivery charges.
3. We offer free shipping to all orders PhP5,000.00 and above while applicable delivery charges as follows for all orders below PhP5,000.00:
Metro Manila: PhP150.00; Provincial Areas: PhP200.00
Note that this is subject to change depending on circumstances. Rest assured, for any changes in promo and delivery rates this will be communicated to you on the website.
4. Where you order multiple products, you will only be charged one delivery charge. We reserve the right to change our delivery rates at any time.
8. Click & Collect
Click & Collect is a convenient way to order online and pick-up from a physical store. This fulfillment method is available only in select Lacoste stores within Metro Manila.
Upon check-out, you may choose the store pick-up from store option.
If the item selected for Click & Collect is available in the selected store, your order will proceed, otherwise, location/s with available inventory will only be visible. Online exclusives will not be available to Click & Collect orders.
There are two payment options: prepayment or pay-in-store. Prepayment will lead you to the payment gateway facility while pay-in-store will only be transacted upon pick-up. Gift receipts could only be provided for pay-in-store transactions.
An email confirmation with your order details would be sent. You have 72 hours or a maximum of three (3) days to collect your order from the store. Should you fail to do so, your pay-in-store order would automatically be cancelled. On the other hand, prepaid orders would be kept for a maximum of 30 days before it is considered abandoned. Once an order has been cancelled or abandoned, our company would no longer hold your order and the items would be returned to the selling area. You may create a new online order or visit the store to shop again.
Online and offline promotions are applicable to Click & Collect orders following the preferential price at the time of pick-up.
In-store credit will be issued for prepaid orders while in-store return and exchange policy will be implemented for pay-in-store.
1. Payment for your products must be made via credit or debit card or other means as specified on the payment page. For a detailed list of acceptable payment methods, you may visit our FAQs.
2. The full payment price, including delivery charges and any additional charges for services you may have ordered, will be debited from your preferred payment method provider before dispatch of the products to you. For cash on delivery orders, please prepare the exact payment amount for our courier partners’ pick-up upon delivery of your ordered items to you. Your order will not be released to you or your authorized representative until our courier partners’ representative has acquired the cash payment during delivery.
3. You confirm that the payment account that is being used is yours. All orders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card/payment provider’s issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorize payment, we will not accept your order and we will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal. You may contact your issuing bank for more information. For cash on delivery orders, you promise to make sure that the exact amount of payment (inclusive of shipping and other applicable charges) is ready and available for pick up upon delivery of your order to your stated delivery address.
4. When you visit the website or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the website. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
5. Your payment details will be treated securely in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which you can view by clicking here.
1. You can only return to us products which have been purchased directly through this website. If you purchased your products at a Lacoste boutique, other retail store, or from another website, the products must be returned to the original store or site which they were purchased from.
Please note that we do not allow return of lingerie, hosiery, swimwear, undergarments, socks, underwear and products customized with our polo configurator unless the products are faulty or otherwise delivered not as ordered.
2. Please follow our returns procedure, so that we can assist you in the refund of your order. We reserve the right to reject the return of products which are not returned in accordance with our returns procedure and we may request that you pay for the shipping of such products back to you unless the products are faulty, not as described or otherwise not of satisfactory quality.
3. In case you used a promo code on your order, please note the value of the promo code is divided up proportionately to the item price. In case of return, you will get the refund of the amount paid on the returned item minus the promotion amount applied. You will then lose the promotion amount of the returned item.
4. Returns and Exchanges Procedures:
Return and exchange requests shall be automatically declined under these circumstances:
- Items were purchased on sale
- Items were not originally purchased from Lacoste.com.ph
- Items have been customized.
- Items have been altered, worn, washed, or used
- Items were improperly handled by the customer
- Change of mind
In returning products, please follow the guidelines below. We reserve the right to reject any product returns if the following guidelines are not met:
- Keep the original packaging. Please reuse the packaging your order was shipped in to proceed with the return.
- Please return your articles in mint condition, without them being worn or washed.
- The sole of the shoes has to be clean and intact
- All of the packaging (plastic, boxes), accessories (glasses case), user manual have to be returned and product labels must be attached to the items as sold.
This right lasts until thirty (30) days after the day on which you (or a person indicated by you) acquire physical possession of the products.
You have the right to change the size of your items if it does not fit. You may also request to exchange a damaged item identified upon receipt. Visit a Lacoste Store that has the same section the item belongs to and present the item alongside the purchase receipt and printed packing slip/return form provided by our lacoste.com.ph Customer Service Team. Please read through the guidelines for in-store exchange in our FAQ.
If you wish to exchange your products online, your exchange will be treated as a return, you will be refunded in accordance with this clause and you should place a new order for the replacement products.
You may also request a refund for any purchased products (other than customized products, lingerie, hosiery, swimwear, undergarments, and socks) for the following reasons only:
- Item Does Not Fit – the product you ordered does not fit you
- Wrong/Damaged item – the product you received was not the one you ordered or the product you ordered was damaged when you received it
Please note that the refund may be done via Online Credit Voucher (OCV). This shall be provided by our Customer Service team through email once the item has been physically reviewed and accepted for return. OCVs are used exclusively in lacoste.com.ph and will not be accepted in our brand’s offline stores.
We will shoulder the effort and costs of returning your product back to us for a one-time request. Please note that for ‘Item Does Not Fit’ returns, the shipping fee will not be refunded along with the item value.
Parcels are returned to us within 10-15 working days but on some occasions returned parcels are delayed especially at busy periods like Christmas. It is important to note that refunds can take up to one month to be completed due to the time an inquiry with our logistics service and carrier company may take.
Please contact our customer service by email: firstname.lastname@example.org to declare the items you wish to return.
5. Effects of Cancellation
Your orders may be subject to cancellation due to the following cases:
- Out of stock items
- Returned by courier due to failure to receive after a number of attempts, wrong address, or declined upon delivery
If your order is prepaid, your refund will be processed within fifteen (15) working days with your issuing bank after we receive the returned products. We encourage you to check the success of the reversal through your issuing bank as the timeline of completion varies depending on the bank.
Your refund will be paid using the same method of payment as was used by you to pay for the order:
For Prepaid Orders: we will charge the amount net of any applicable voucher or shipping costs based on our policies
10. Your Personal Data
1. By entering information on the Website you represent and warrant that you are using your actual identity, and all information you provide is true, accurate, current and complete at the time you provide us the information.
2. If you find that the information transmitted is incorrect or no longer valid, it is your responsibility to update your details. We will not be liable for any errors that may result in your submission of incorrect information.
3. You consent to information about the device you use to access the Website being collected and processed for fraud prevention purposes and we may use third parties (and information they provide) to help us prevent fraud or unauthorized access to our Website.
1. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, or any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
2. If we fail to comply with these Terms, we will be responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence but we will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to you where such loss or damage is not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us at the point at which you agree to these Terms (including where the loss or damage results from our breach of these Terms). Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of our breach or negligence or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into a contract with you.
3. Save as expressly set out herein, all conditions, warranties and obligations which may be implied or incorporated into these Terms by statute, common law, or otherwise and any liabilities arising from them are hereby expressly excluded to the extent permitted by law. That said, this does not affect the Terms which are included as a matter of custom and we acknowledge that we are under a legal obligation to supply products in accordance with the contract, supply products which are of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for purpose and as described.
4. We only supply the products and Website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the product or the Website for any commercial, business or resale purposes. We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of contracts or loss of goodwill) that you suffer as a result of our breach of these Terms, use of our Website or our negligence.
5. This Website is provided by us on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this Website or the information, content, materials, or products included on this Website. It is expressly agreed by you that your use of this Website is at your sole risk.
6. We do not:
A. accept any liability for damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from your use of the Website;
B. guarantee that the content and services on the Website will be available, complete accurate or up to date; or
C. guarantee that the Website will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition nor that the information on the Website itself will be free from errors or omissions (however, we will use reasonable endeavors to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable once they have been brought to our attention).
7. When you order products from the Website, our aggregate liability to you for any loss or damage arising in connection with these Terms shall be limited in respect of each claim, to the purchase price of your order.
8. We are not responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms if the delay or failure arises out of any event which is beyond our reasonable control. Such events shall include, for example, failure of infrastructure, government intervention / restrictions, wars, civil commotion, hijacking, fire, flood, accident, storm, strikes, lockouts, terrorist attacks or industrial action affecting us or our suppliers. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
9. If an event beyond our reasonable control as described above takes place that affects the performance of our obligations in relation to products ordered from the Website under these Terms with you:
A. we will use reasonable endeavors to reduce the impact of any such event on the performance of our obligations;
B. we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
C. our obligations under these Terms will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the event. Where the event affects our delivery of products to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the event is over.
10. You may cancel your orders from our Website based on the conditions listed in 9.0, please contact our customer service team. If you opt to cancel, you will have to return any relevant products you have already received and we will refund the price you have paid, including any delivery charges.
11. Whilst we take steps to prevent misuse of our systems, we cannot warrant that the Website will be free of viruses or other malicious code and accept no liability for loss or damage caused from the transmission of such code. We recommend that you always use up-to-date firewalls and anti-virus software to protect your equipment and data.
12. It is not possible for us to review all Websites which are linked from the Website (or linked to the Website), and you should therefore take caution when following any link. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage that may be suffered as a result of following any links.
12. Feedback and Complaints Policy
1. We welcome any comments about our service, so that we can improve what we are doing. Our aim is to deal with any problems quickly and fairly. If you have reason to complain about our service, please call or email our customer services team stating clearly that you are making a complaint. Our aim is to respond to your complaint within seven (7) working days, either resolving the complaint, or with a timeline for resolution.
2. If you wish to contact us, you can reach us by email at email@example.com
13. Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Terms
1. We reserve the right to make changes to our Website, policies, and these Terms at any time. Your usage of the Website and your orders will be subject to the policies and Terms in force at the time that you use the Website or that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of the provisions of these Terms are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining conditions.
If you breach these Terms and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
15. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
1. Your use of the Website, any purchase by you on the Website of any products and these conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Philippines and will be deemed to have occurred in the Philippines. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Philippine courts. In case of any dispute arising from this Agreement which cannot be settled amicably despite efforts to do so, the case shall be filed in the proper court of Makati City to the exclusion of other courts.
2. Please note that the contract formed between you and us under these Terms is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of these Terms.
16. Le Club Lacoste
PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I. GENERAL STATEMENT
- Le Club Lacoste (Program) is a loyalty program offered to customers of Lacoste in the Philippines (Lacoste) and is operated by the Program Headquarters at Stores Specialists, Inc. (SSI). Members (Club Members) are given rewards, discounts, and privileges in accordance with the Program’s criteria for membership.
- Membership (Club Membership) is open to customers of Lacoste and is a privilege granted by SSI. SSI reserves the right to deny, suspend, or terminate at any time at its sole discretion without notice and without any liability the Membership in the Program of any Club Member for his/her unauthorized, improper, or illegal use of the rewards, discounts and privileges under the Program.
- All customers of Lacoste who are at least eighteen (18) years old and legitimate Philippine residents with a valid Philippine government-issued ID (valid ID) are qualified to join the Program.
- Corporate accounts and employees of the SSI Group are not qualified to be Club Members of the Program.
- The Club Member’s participation in the Program at SSI Lacoste stores in the Philippines and at the official Philippine Lacoste website (lacoste.com.ph) constitutes his/her express consent to all the Terms and Conditions as stated herein.
- The Club Member understands and agrees that the successful implementation of the Program is based on the cooperative interaction among SSI, the Club Members, and third parties, which may be hired by SSI for the Program’s operations and the provision of the Program’s benefits for Club Members.
- The Program Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the Republic of the Philippines.
II. PROGRAM MEMBERSHIP ACTIVATION
- Any individual who wants to be a Club Member must complete a membership application form.
- A customer may apply for Club Membership by:
- signing up at participating Lacoste stores with his/her valid email address and mobile number
- or creating an account at lacoste.com.ph.
- A customer may have only one (1) email address and (1) mobile number registered for the Program and one (1) Club Membership account linked with that email address and mobile number.
- Membership is activated once a customer completes the sign-up process.
- A customer’s Club Membership starts at level 1 with basic benefits. To upgrade to levels 2, 3 and 4, a Club Member must meet the minimum spend requirement within twelve (12) months from his/her first purchase date:
ACCUMULATED PURCHASES WITHIN 12 MONTHS
1 – Player
=upon joining to < P15K
2 – Confirmed
= P15K to < P40K
3 – Advanced
= P40K to < P85K
4 - Legend
= P85K and above
- Club Membership is valid for twelve (12) months from the Club Member’s latest level qualification date.
- A Club Member may be upgraded to the next level as long as the minimum spend of that level is achieved within twelve (12) months from the first purchase date on the customer’s first year of Club Membership. For succeeding years, the customer’s Club Membership level will be based on his/her past twelve (12) months purchases from his/her latest qualified Club Membership level.
- Club Membership will be renewed automatically every year as long as the Club Member’s account is active or until SSI announces the Program's cancellation.
- A Club Member’s account is considered active as long as there is no breach of the Program Terms and Conditions whether intentional or not and/or the Club Member does not voluntarily opt out of the Program by either:
- deleting one’s account at lacoste.com.ph,
- filling out the Customer Information Update form (with a check on the opt-out box) at an SSI Lacoste store,
- or informing Program Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Program Headquarters shall notify the Club Member if his/her membership is eligible for renewal. Likewise, a reminder Short Message Service (SMS)/electronic mail (email) will be sent to Club Members who have not reached the minimum spend at least one (1) month prior to the Club Membership validity date.
- Purchases from both Lacoste stand-alone (or offline) stores and online store (lacoste.com.ph) are qualified for the spend accumulation. However, purchases from non-SSI Lacoste stores will not be part of the accumulated spend.
- A Club Member may view the current total amount of his/her accumulated purchases by logging in to his/her account at lacoste.com.ph.
- All questions and disputes regarding eligibility for Club Membership activation, renewal, or change of levels within the Program, for accumulation of purchases, or for redemption of benefits availed within the Program will be resolved by SSI at its sole discretion.
III. PROGRAM REWARDS:
IV. ACCUMULATION OF PURCHASES
- Offline purchases may be accumulated at participating Lacoste stores with operable electronic transaction networks and upon presentation of the Club Member’s registered email address and mobile number at point of purchase. For online transactions, the Club Member’s purchases would be tagged according to his/her account or his/her provided email address and mobile number.
- Only purchases paid via cash on delivery, credit card, debit card, installments via partner banks or e-wallets, shall be qualified in the accumulation. Please note that crediting of points for COD orders shall only proceed upon complete remittance of your payment.
- For purchases made online, points will be credited only to successfully delivered orders.
- Purchases from corporate accounts are not qualified in this program.
- Payments for services such as, but not limited to, shipping and handling, storage, alteration and repair are not qualified in the accumulation.
- Accumulated purchases shall be reversed for voided transactions, returned merchandise or refunded purchases, subject to the return policy of SSI.
- Accumulated purchases from exchanged items will honor the final amount exchanged, subject to the exchange policy of SSI.
- Accumulated purchases may not be assigned, sold, transferred, and/or pledged to any third party.
- For accurate accumulation of purchases, it is the Club Member’s responsibility to ensure that the details of his/her account are updated (e.g. registered email address and mobile number).
- SSI has the right to monitor all Club Members’ account activity.
- If, at SSI’s sole reasonable discretion, it is determined that the Club Member has engaged in any fraud, abuse or suspicious activity in relation to privileges granted by virtue of his/her Club Membership, failed to follow the Program Terms & Conditions, or made any misrepresentations, SSI reserves the right to close or suspend the Club Member’s account immediately, prohibit the Club Member from accruing purchases, and/or redeem any gifts..
- If the Club Member’s accumulated purchases are cancelled or forfeited for any reason, SSI will not reinstate those purchases to the account.
- If the customer’s account is closed for any reason, his/her Club Membership in the Program will be terminated.
- The Club Member is solely responsible for the use of any benefit within the Program. If the Club Member conducted any fraudulent activity in relation to his/her membership, SSI reserves the right to take any necessary legal action and/or charge and collect from the Club Member any gifts redeemed as a result of such activity.
V. INFORMATION ON ACCUMULATED PROGRAM PURCHASES
- Club Members may know their accumulated program purchases and the corresponding gifts and benefits at lacoste.com.ph under ‘My Account.’
VI. AVAILMENT OF THE BENEFITS
- The Club Member’s account status should be active in order to avail of the benefits.
- Gifts and benefits earned within the Program cannot be exchanged for cash or shopping credits.
- For each kind of gift, the Club Member is entitled to one gift each level every 12 months.
- A gift can be redeemed after Club Member receives the SMS/email notification until the expiry of the Club Member’s latest membership level.
- Loyalty Reward
- Seven (7) days upon hitting the required spend, the Club Member will be informed and welcomed by the Program Headquarters through SMS/email to the next level of Club Membership. A 7-day lead time from the date of the customer’s last purchase is given to ensure that returns will be deducted from the accumulated spend and that final amounts for exchanged items will be reflected on the accumulated spend before awarding the loyalty reward.
- The Club Member must respond via SMS/sign-up form confirming his/her receipt of the notification with his/her complete name and preferred Lacoste store where he/she will pick up the loyalty reward.
- The Club Member may claim his/her loyalty reward by presenting a valid ID together with the SMS/email at the Lacoste Store he/she indicated at the time of notification. The Club Member must also sign an acknowledgement form after claiming the gift.
- Birthday Gift
- A Club Member may avail of one (1) birthday gift per calendar year depending on his/her latest membership level status at the time of his/her birthdate.
- The Program Headquarters will send a birthday message via SMS/email on the first day of the Club Member’s birth month/birth week.
- The Club Member must respond via SMS/sign-up form confirming his/her receipt of the notification with his/her complete name and preferred Lacoste store where he/she will pick up the birthday gift.
- The Club Member may claim his/her birthday gift by presenting a valid ID together with the SMS/email at the Lacoste Store he/she indicated at the time of notification. The Club Member must also sign an acknowledgement form after claiming the gift.
- Private Sales and Events
- Club Members will be notified via SMS/email. To gain access, a Club Member should present the SMS/email invite or RSVP (if required).
- SSI regards the Club Member’s privacy with utmost importance. SSI will be the sole owner of the information collected on this form, as well as all revisions and changes to the information. The personal information the Program Headquarters collect from the Club Member shall be used to:
- contact the Club Member,
- respond to his/her inquiries,
- invite him/her to events,
- reward and recognize top clients when applicable,
- and deliver information to Club Members about the products, services, or website pertaining to all brands under SSI, its subsidiaries and affiliates, or the Rustan’s Group of Companies.
- The Program Headquarters shall store all information collected as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected or for as long as required by Philippine law.
- All information provided will be kept confidential and will not be sold, leased, conveyed, or shared with any third party outside SSI, its subsidiaries and affiliates, or the Rustan’s Group of Companies, unless authorized by the Club Member or if necessary to respond to the Club Member’s concern. In some instances, the Program Headquarters may also be required to disclose the Club Member’s personal information to SSI’s agents, partners, and other third party service providers as part of business operations and the provision of SSI’s products and services. Unless the Club Member specifically asks the Program Headquarters not to, the Program Headquarters may use the Club Member’s information to contact him/her via SMS/email to inform him/her about promos, new products or services of all brands under SSI, the Rustan’s Group of Companies, and its affiliates, or changes to this policy.
- The Program Headquarters will not share the Club Member’s personal information with other third parties, which may use the personal data to send information and marketing materials about their products and services to the Club Member. However, the Program Headquarters will only pass the Club Member’s personal data on to such third parties if he/she has ticked an "opt-in" box found in the application form to indicate that he/she wishes to receive such information.
- The Program Headquarters recognizes the value of the Club Member’s personal information and strives to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the Club Member’s personal information by employing physical, technological, and procedural safeguards. The Program Headquarters trains employees to properly handle the Club Member’s information. Whenever SSI engages other companies to provide services, the Program Headquarters requires the said companies to protect personal information aligned with the security standards of SSI.
- advise the Program Headquarters if he/she does not want to be contacted by the Program Headquarters in the future,
- request for a copy of his/her personal information that the Program Headquarters has in custody,
- correct, update, or delete his/her personal information from the records of the Program Headquarters,
- and report any misuse of his/her personal information.
- A Club Member has to state his/her full name and details to assist the Program Headquarters in processing his/her requests.
- SSI may, at its sole discretion and for whatever reason, terminate the Program at any time. In the event of the Program’s termination, accumulated purchases will be considered expired and Club Members will be notified via SMS/email and will have sixty (60) days from Program termination date to avail any unclaimed loyalty reward, birthday gift, and/or other benefits within the Program.
- Any breach of the Terms and Conditions, whether intentional or otherwise, may result in the termination of the relevant customer’s Club Membership and account at lacoste.com.ph, forfeiture of any privileges, or being blacklisted by SSI in any program or promos that may be implemented in the future.
IX. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- SSI shall not be liable however for any errors, delays, loss or damage, which may be directly or indirectly due to breakdown, failure of machinery or the processor, industry dispute, war, act of God, system failure, government restrictions, and anything outside the control of SSI.
- SSI shall not be liable for any loss of accumulated purchases or loss or damage suffered as a result of any defect or error in any machines or inability to retrieve any information or data from the computer system for whatever cause.
- SSI shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the member due to the following reasons:
- any delay or failure in the fulfillment of the Program benefits,
- and any failure or omission to notify the Club Member of any changes in the Terms and Conditions of this agreement, participating companies, qualifying purchases, and loyalty rewards and birthday gifts awarded for qualifying purchases.
X. NOTICES AND MODIFICATIONS
- Any notice in writing to SSI in relation to the Program shall be sent to email@example.com.
- The Club Member is responsible for remaining knowledgeable of any changes that SSI makes to the Program Terms and Conditions. The most current version of these Program Rules will be available at lacoste.com.ph and will supersede all previous versions of these Program Rules.
- The Club Member shall be conclusively presumed to have been notified by updates or announcements upon posting of the same at lacoste.com.ph.
- SSI may cancel, modify, restrict, waive, or terminate any of the Program Terms and Conditions at any time, with or without prior notice, even though these changes may affect the Club Member’s ability to use any accumulated purchases he/she has already accrued.
- In the event the Club Member is not agreeable to such variation, addition and/or amendments, the customer may terminate his/her Club Membership. His/her non-termination or continued use of his/her Club Membership account at participating Lacoste stores and/or at lacoste.com.ph shall be conclusively deemed acceptance of the variation, addition and/or amendments of the Program Terms and Conditions.